It’s Thursday, day number eleven of my Ab challenge!
Today was also race day for me – I took part at “B2Run” which is a 6k race for companies in Hanover. I’m going to post my race recap tomorrow – but one thing: it was wet & cold and I got really really dirty 😉
Note: This schedule is for advanced level! If you are a beginner simply reduce the time/reps. Instead of 1 min you might go for 30 seconds and instead of 20 reps you might try 10.
What did I eat today?
- breakfast (8 am):overnight oatmeal with blueberries
- lunch (1pm): pineapple slices & corn waffles with honey and peanut butter
- dinner (4pm): structured soy protein, spinach & feta
What’s up for tomorrow? (race day!)
- breakfast:overnight oatmeal with blueberries
- lunch: apple & corn waffles with peanut butter
- dinner: structured soy protein & salad