Yesterday – after a rest day on Tuesday – was day 17 of my Ab challenge ! Do you already see results? I do!
It’s pretty hot in Germany and so had my run in the early morning. It was a really tough one, 4×2 intervals with 4mins walking in between. Had to fight trough that one! But it was worth it! Unfortunately my GPS watch went black right before I wanted to start my run, so I had to use the Nike+ Running App. some time ago I felt really uncomfortable with it, because the GPS signal was always wrong and the App made me a lot faster than I actually was. Yesterday the App worked – they must have make some improvements!
btw: my GPS watch wasn’t broken (as I first thought) – the battery was empty 😀
Note: This schedule is for advanced level! If you are a beginner simply reduce the time/reps. Instead of 1 min you might go for 30 seconds and instead of 20 reps you might try 10.
What did I eat today?
- breakfast:overnight oatmeal with strawberries
- lunch: pineapple slices & corn waffles with peanut butter
- dinner: Soy “Schnitzel”, Quiona, Salsifies
What’s up for tomorrow?
- breakfast:overnight oatmeal with blueberries
- lunch: pineapple slices & corn waffles
- dinner: structured soy protein & vegetables