Yesterday we reached week 4 of my Ab challenge. Time to increase reps in the last third of your workout!
Note: This schedule is for advanced level! If you are a beginner simply reduce the time/reps. Instead of 1 min you might go for 30 seconds and instead of 20 reps you might try 10.
I also went for a run today. Unfortunately the pain in my foot returned and so I only did 3k instead of 12k, which was my actual goal 🙁 But since I weren’t able to run for six weeks I learned that it’s better to give in while feeling pain instead of ignoring it – I really never want to rest such a long time just because of my burning ambition!
What did I eat today?
- breakfast: apple pie oatmeal
- lunch: pineapple slices & corn waffles with peanut butter
- dinner: fish, salsify and beet with feta
What’s up for tomorrow?
- breakfast:overnight “soy”meal with blueberries
- lunch: structured soy protein & vegetables with mozarella
- dinner: watermelon
Bad news: We are going to cut the carbohydrates right now! So just leave them out while preparing your overnight “oat”meal and go for some more soy flakes, flax seeds and fruits!